What is a Mastermind?
1. Exclusive community. Ditch Facebook! The big groups are fun and usually friendly but if you have ever posted a serious question and gotten minimal response and wondered why the logo comparison posts keep growing, we get you...
2. Good Counsel. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of "being alone" while running your ministry is gone. Sure, other staff members try to help but they don't understand, and are you really going to try and lay all your problems on your volunteers? They would run away!
3. Collaboration is the new game. Go away comparison game you stink! and you ruin it for everyone. If I am being honest, I want help (but from people I trust and care enough to share my real struggles).
4. Deepen Your Network. Who wants more friendly handshakes on the conference circuit? I know I want 5-6 other ministers whom I value and trust to critique towards more success!
5. New learning. We all have something to say and we all have something to learn.
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly grow your vision and expand your ideas! Don't see only with your eyes but with a team of trusted advisors!
YMB believes in equipping your ministry with resources and youth ministers with intentional community.
Ditch the facebook groups and get a mastermind group of like-minded, healthy, hard-working youth ministers who want to celebrate success, find rest, and love their calling!
YMB members get access to our groups for free and it is totally worth it!